Has been checked but nothing found so far, any idea what causes this? Car is kept in garage ,when we open trunk, heavy gas fumes, have to leave it open to air it out before starting.
Gas fumes in trunk, some type of venting problem? Not from engine or exhaust pip on 1996 Audi Cabriolet
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- Need help locating aux.Fan thermal switch. Replaced sensor. Diagram or picture
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
- I have a real problem with my 94 audi cabriolet automatic, it will not reverse.
1996 Audi Cabriolet Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ventnor City, NJ
- Battery Replacement ($179 - 216) in Garden City, GA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($439 - 658) in North Eastham, MA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($624 - 897) in Many Farms, AZ
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,028 - 1,204) in Dora, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($234 - 249) in Plainview, MN