Has been checked but nothing found so far, any idea what causes this? Car is kept in garage ,when we open trunk, heavy gas fumes, have to leave it open to air it out before starting.
Gas fumes in trunk, some type of venting problem? Not from engine or exhaust pip on 1996 Audi Cabriolet
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
- I have a real problem with my 94 audi cabriolet automatic, it will not reverse.
- Hydraulic oil is leaking underneath somewhere and causing it to smoke from under the engine
1996 Audi Cabriolet Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - $60) in Ventnor City, NJ
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Garden City, GA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($241 - $305) in North Eastham, MA
- Radiator Replacement ($679 - $903) in Many Farms, AZ
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Dora, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($220 - $278) in Plainview, MN