I have been asked to bring in gas door for a paint match. It looks riveted. Is there an easy way to remove it withgout damage?
gas door removal on 2000 Toyota Camry
I think the rivots are plastic and the center if the "rivot" just pushes inward to relaese the clawed head of the rivot, new rivots are $3 and install by hand no special tools or anything.
1 answerApril 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
- display does not show outside temperature
- How much money to invest in older camry for repairs?
- Transmission changes gears on it's own, high back to low
2000 Toyota Camry Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($849 - 1,084) in Glenmoore, PA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Bruner, MO
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Crowley, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($101 - 131) in Alpine, TN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($79 - 100) in Benson, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($599 - 915) in Avoca, NY