Gas cap light is always on and when cap was replaced the engine light comes on when car is on
Gas cap light stays on and when replaced it the engine light come on now. on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
2 answersMay 20, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2006 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Bellwood, NE
- 66,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Foster, OK
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Yatahey, NM
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($212 - 265) in Danville, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($227 - 237) in Chaska, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($201 - 232) in Mentmore, NM