I bought a 1999 VW Jetta for my son yesterday. He pushed the dangling trunk light back up into the trunk and immediately the bulb went out, the windows wouldn't roll down, the trunk would not open back up and the car wouldn't start. We found a blown fuse, replaced that, and after some issues with the alarm it finally started. Now when he turns on his headlights the trunk pops open. The widows still will not roll down, and the speedometer doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated...Thanks
fuses? I think on 1991 Volkswagen Jetta
Car just died while stopped at an intersection, wouldn't restart, electronic keys won't work, dash light stays on when shut down, battery light on when shut down and battery drains, it's like the car is running, but there is no motor on. HELP!!!!
2 answersMay 25, 2016
2 answersMarch 11, 2009
2 answersOctober 17, 2014
1 answerJune 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?