» » »

Dodge Q&A

Ask Your Question

1995 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Question: fuses



Visitor, 3.9L V6, Chicago, IL, April 13, 2010, 21:38

need to know how to replace fuses for turning signals

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    Visitor, May 08, 2010, 16:11

    On the dash board in the glove box there is a black box on the left, lift the cover and get a fuse kit at your local parts shop. Test the fuses with the kit and replace.

    Flag This