where in the fuse block is the fuse for the side view mirrors located?
fuses on 2004 Hyundai Sonata
Passenger Compartment fuse box (located at the under side of the dash to the left of the steering wheel), has a 15 Amp fuse, fuse number 30 that protects the mirror circuit.
Thank you glad we could help!
5 answersDecember 30, 2008
2 answersJuly 24, 2014
1 answerJune 12, 2010
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata150 reports
2 answersJune 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2004 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 66) in Groves, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($485 - 596) in Oil City, LA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Ashland, AL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Erwin, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($295 - 334) in Celoron, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($281 - 313) in Cammal, PA