I can't find the fuse for the lights to the license plates. Can anybody tell me which is the fuse?
Fuses on 2003 Toyota Camry
The license plate light circuit is protected by a 10Amp fuse marked "Tail" in the fuse box. This fuse also protects the front marker lights and tail lights so if they work your fuse is OK. Have you checked the bulbs/wiring
1 answerDecember 17, 2009
1 answerMarch 02, 2011
1 answerMarch 25, 2015
Verified for the Toyota Camry71 reports
1 answerAugust 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather