I can't find the fuse for the lights to the license plates. Can anybody tell me which is the fuse?
Fuses on 2003 Toyota Camry
The license plate light circuit is protected by a 10Amp fuse marked "Tail" in the fuse box. This fuse also protects the front marker lights and tail lights so if they work your fuse is OK. Have you checked the bulbs/wiring
Verified for the Toyota Camry75 reports
1 answerDecember 17, 2009
1 answerMarch 02, 2011
1 answerAugust 29, 2010
1 answerMarch 25, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 83) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($207 - 248) in Napoleon, MO
- 90,000 Mile Service ($423 - 593) in Murphys, CA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Carver, MA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 124) in Hubertus, WI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($908 - 1,894) in Carlisle, AR