I can't find the fuse for the lights to the license plates. Can anybody tell me which is the fuse?
Fuses on 2003 Toyota Camry
The license plate light circuit is protected by a 10Amp fuse marked "Tail" in the fuse box. This fuse also protects the front marker lights and tail lights so if they work your fuse is OK. Have you checked the bulbs/wiring
1 answerDecember 17, 2009
1 answerMarch 02, 2011
1 answerAugust 29, 2010
1 answerMarch 25, 2015
1 answerFebruary 17, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.