I found out there was a recall on the door lock selenoid. I found the fix, but I have to get the door open and to do that I need to get the interior panel off(I think) Is there any way to free the door without destroying the interior panel?
fused door locks on 1990 Toyota Camry
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
1 answerMay 16, 2012
1 answerSeptember 28, 2009
3 answersMarch 08, 2010
1 answerNovember 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
1990 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($453 - 1,145) in Lenoxville, PA
- Engine Computer (ECM/PCM) Replacement ($679 - 1,026) in Helena, AR
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($262 - 331) in Vernon Hills, IL
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Clarks Hill, SC
- Horn Replacement ($96 - 141) in Columbus, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($329 - 376) in River Edge, NJ