I found out there was a recall on the door lock selenoid. I found the fix, but I have to get the door open and to do that I need to get the interior panel off(I think) Is there any way to free the door without destroying the interior panel?
fused door locks on 1990 Toyota Camry
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
1 answerMay 16, 2012
1 answerSeptember 28, 2009
3 answersMarch 08, 2010
1 answerNovember 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?