I found out there was a recall on the door lock selenoid. I found the fix, but I have to get the door open and to do that I need to get the interior panel off(I think) Is there any way to free the door without destroying the interior panel?
fused door locks on 1990 Toyota Camry
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
1 answerMay 16, 2012
1 answerSeptember 28, 2009
3 answersMarch 08, 2010
1 answerNovember 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi