First of all, I have a 2002 PT Dream Cruiser. Last week I started to hear a whistling sound whenever I got up to 45mph. Now I've noticed that it squeaks when I first start the car up & go at slower speeds, then when I get to the 45mph it whistles. A few days after I heard this, all of a sudden the door locks didn't work & no fuse is flashing on the dashboard. I changed the fuse for the door locks, but it didn't work. Any idea what could be causing this problem?
Fuse problems? on 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
2 answersOctober 21, 2009
2 answersOctober 21, 2016
1 answerJune 19, 2016
1 answerMay 18, 2014
1 answerAugust 29, 2011
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Problems(9)
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Repair Estimates
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Q&A(195)
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Recalls(3)
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Shops
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Reviews(12)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- is there a separate fuse for the cigarett lighter? I can't find that fuse.
- My door locks keep clicking lock , unlock but the pins are not going up or down
- My hatchback/trunk will not open; what can I do to get it fixed?
- oil light comes on and beep signal them stops Why?
- No crank/start replaced battery and PCM dealer reprogrammed still towed home