First of all, I have a 2002 PT Dream Cruiser. Last week I started to hear a whistling sound whenever I got up to 45mph. Now I've noticed that it squeaks when I first start the car up & go at slower speeds, then when I get to the 45mph it whistles. A few days after I heard this, all of a sudden the door locks didn't work & no fuse is flashing on the dashboard. I changed the fuse for the door locks, but it didn't work. Any idea what could be causing this problem?
Fuse problems? on 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
2 answersOctober 21, 2009
1 answerJune 19, 2016
1 answerMay 18, 2014
1 answerAugust 29, 2011
2 answersOctober 06, 2013
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Problems(8)
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Repair Estimates
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Q&A(190)
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Recalls(3)
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Shops
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Reviews(12)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- where is the sensor located to activate radiator fan
- WhAt could cause check engine light to come onand shutters and shakes at 2300rpm
- have low comp. in #2 cylinder what are my options and costs .
- my automatic pt cruiser runs but will not go into gears,what could be wrong?
- How often should the fluids be changed for low mile use (5,000 mi per yr.?)