Fuse problems? on 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser

First of all, I have a 2002 PT Dream Cruiser. Last week I started to hear a whistling sound whenever I got up to 45mph. Now I've noticed that it squeaks when I first start the car up & go at slower speeds, then when I get to the 45mph it whistles. A few days after I heard this, all of a sudden the door locks didn't work & no fuse is flashing on the dashboard. I changed the fuse for the door locks, but it didn't work. Any idea what could be causing this problem?

by in Milwaukee, WI on March 20, 2009
1 answer
ANSWER by on May 05, 2009
Did this ever get resolved? If so, what was the problem?
message on odometer "no fuse" checked fuses and all seem to be fine. there is no radio, power locks and dome light. please help
light just stopped work while I was driving No left, right or haz lights is it a fuse? and which one?
someone told me to check ground wire by the fuse box but I can't find it. Could you please tell where to look. He said something about a Bus Bar Thank You
my husband replaced the fan in my crusier and now there is a problem with the car shifting, there was not a problem with it shifting before he changed the fan? we are also getting codes p1495 and p...
Last night my fan wouldn't turn and I replaced the interior HVAC fuse that had blown. It keeps blowing and I don't know what the problem could be.