First of all, I have a 2002 PT Dream Cruiser. Last week I started to hear a whistling sound whenever I got up to 45mph. Now I've noticed that it squeaks when I first start the car up & go at slower speeds, then when I get to the 45mph it whistles. A few days after I heard this, all of a sudden the door locks didn't work & no fuse is flashing on the dashboard. I changed the fuse for the door locks, but it didn't work. Any idea what could be causing this problem?
Fuse problems? on 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Asked by for the 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Reported by tracib and 167 others for the Chrysler PT Cruiser168 reports
2 answersOctober 21, 2009
2 answersOctober 21, 2016
1 answerJune 19, 2016
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Problems(9)
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Repair Estimates
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Q&A(199)
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Recalls(3)
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Shops
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Reviews(12)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- Loss of power, smooth idle
- Why won't my 05 PT cruiser start like it's not getting fire or gas!! Help ME !!!
- How to replace 10 awg fusible link wire,what are ratings needed.
- radiator replaced;went to check oil after & dipstick broken. Any way they did it
- my bushings need replaced. Which suspension components have bushings?
2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - $43) in Ecru, MS
- Oil Pump Replacement ($637 - $908) in Victory Mills, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - $362) in Hartsdale, NY
- Alternator Replacement ($445 - $572) in Turbotville, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($709 - $1,342) in New Windsor, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - $32) in Oakland, TX