I have a 1998 dodge dakota v6. My dash illumination lights went out. Two days later my hazard flashers, turns signals, and rear lights went out...although my brake lights work. I replaced some of my fuses inside the truck, but getting no results.
Fuse Problem?? on 1998 Dodge Dakota
2 answersAugust 06, 2013
Verified for the Dodge Dakota10 reports
1 answerAugust 23, 2009
1 answerAugust 20, 2014
2 answersMarch 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home