I have a 1998 dodge dakota v6. My dash illumination lights went out. Two days later my hazard flashers, turns signals, and rear lights went out...although my brake lights work. I replaced some of my fuses inside the truck, but getting no results.
Fuse Problem?? on 1998 Dodge Dakota
1 answerAugust 23, 2009
2 answersAugust 06, 2013
1 answerAugust 21, 2009
2 answersMarch 07, 2010
1 answerNovember 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals