I have a 1998 dodge dakota v6. My dash illumination lights went out. Two days later my hazard flashers, turns signals, and rear lights went out...although my brake lights work. I replaced some of my fuses inside the truck, but getting no results.
Fuse Problem?? on 1998 Dodge Dakota
1 answerAugust 23, 2009
2 answersAugust 06, 2013
1 answerAugust 21, 2009
1 answerNovember 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- where is the camshaft sensor loacted
- Why would oil be leaking from wire loom on passenger side front inner fender?
- 2002 Dodgedakotesport 4by4 replaced fuel pump no power to fuel pump
- air bags ligth stays on. could it be a module problem was it recalled
- My headlight switch went bad now I'm having problems with the starter