Short melted through fuse panel and blew through the plug. I have replaced the fuse panel with a used one that is identical. All wires connections plugs, etc matched up. I also replaced the plug and had to splice two wires that were damaged. Put everything together and the car cranked and idled for a short time. Shut off and now it will not turn over. Low beams will not work. Had a mechanic check BCM and it is communicating. I'm going to start tracing wiring from the low beams back. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Fuse panel short at #35 Relay location. on 2005 Buick LaCrosse
Asked by for the 2005 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- can i get best car from online?
- Can I change my own transmission fluid on this car it has no pan or drain plug.
- Check engine light on. Immediately after pumping gas, it hesitates to start. But
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
2005 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in O Brien, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($275 - $544) in Yampa, CO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($150 - $291) in Hustler, WI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($504 - $1,034) in Ceres, CA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($419 - $811) in Lorman, MS
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($828 - $1,340) in Millstone Township, NJ