Short melted through fuse panel and blew through the plug. I have replaced the fuse panel with a used one that is identical. All wires connections plugs, etc matched up. I also replaced the plug and had to splice two wires that were damaged. Put everything together and the car cranked and idled for a short time. Shut off and now it will not turn over. Low beams will not work. Had a mechanic check BCM and it is communicating. I'm going to start tracing wiring from the low beams back. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Fuse panel short at #35 Relay location. on 2005 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- How to repair the automated solid panel below sun/moon roof. Won't stay closed.
- I replaced the module and crank sensor but still not firing or injectors
- What would be the cost to have loose wiring for the drivers side head light
- Lost all power while driving on freeway... Whats the issue???
- what do i need to do in order to make the car stop running hot?