Ok, lol I used to have a repaire manuel for this truck so I don't know exactly what is wrong. The altinator went out so I replaced it. Then the power windows are not working, dome light, cigaret lighter, and under hood light does not work. I checked the fuses in the cab and in the engin compartment, I could not find the bad fuse. So my question I guess is, is it a fuse or a relay switch?
fuse or relay switch on 2002 Ford F-150
1 answerJuly 15, 2015
1 answerDecember 01, 2010
1 answerJanuary 27, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2002 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Goodman, MO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($235 - 312) in Smithfield, RI
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($118 - 156) in Dundee, OH
- Alternator Replacement ($258 - 346) in Hagerhill, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($237 - 321) in Clearfield, UT
- Window Switch Replacement ($146 - 157) in Shawmut, ME