Ok, lol I used to have a repaire manuel for this truck so I don't know exactly what is wrong. The altinator went out so I replaced it. Then the power windows are not working, dome light, cigaret lighter, and under hood light does not work. I checked the fuses in the cab and in the engin compartment, I could not find the bad fuse. So my question I guess is, is it a fuse or a relay switch?
fuse or relay switch on 2002 Ford F-150
1 answerJuly 15, 2015
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
1 answerDecember 01, 2010
1 answerOctober 21, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?