I just replaced the O2 sensor behind the cat on the passenger side. I was told to check the fuse as well. The truck is a 2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD. I have no idea what fuse needs to be checked. I can't find it in the manual either.
Fuse location or fuse number on 2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 2500 HD Questions
- Where is the fuel pump control unit located?
- Horn does not work when truck is moving
- My brakes are frozen, cain't go forward or backwards.Brakes are slowing down the
- Sounds like it's starting, it makes a fast cranking sound, I turn the key off,
- I have 3 wires that broke off from the switch on the brake pedal
2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bruce, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($274 - $398) in Liberty, SC
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Pewamo, MI
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($218 - $419) in Gober, TX
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($457 - $655) in Marianna, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($126 - $221) in Logan, OH