Jump start helped at first but not anymore
Fuse keeps burning out, car won't start what could it be
on 2006 Dodge Stratus
2 answers 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2006 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($705 - 1,024) in Dresden, KS
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cecil, OH
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - 135) in East Stone Gap, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Glenwood, NM
- Active Suspension System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Cliff Island, ME
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Rockaway Park, NY