My sister inlaw had her son put on a new starter but he had a wire crossed then it did damage to the alternator replaced that. Now when the a/c compressor kicks on it blows the fuse, she took it to a mechanic he says he checked all the wiring and can't figure it out, he thinks it might lay in the computer.
fuse keeps blowing when a/c compressor kicks on on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
1999 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Kinderhook, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($796 - 1,046) in Des Moines, IA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Austin, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($550 - 735) in Eastaboga, AL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($498 - 651) in Whitestone, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($590 - 629) in Whaleyville, MD