My sister inlaw had her son put on a new starter but he had a wire crossed then it did damage to the alternator replaced that. Now when the a/c compressor kicks on it blows the fuse, she took it to a mechanic he says he checked all the wiring and can't figure it out, he thinks it might lay in the computer.
fuse keeps blowing when a/c compressor kicks on on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- New battery car has service engine,sercurity,and battery light crank no start
- Can you fix a car hatch in the trunk that is bent the trunk locks
- im trying to find out the average cost for cylinder head replacement
- My car is making a ticking nose and I was wondering what could be making that
- Why did my car stall and die?