My sister inlaw had her son put on a new starter but he had a wire crossed then it did damage to the alternator replaced that. Now when the a/c compressor kicks on it blows the fuse, she took it to a mechanic he says he checked all the wiring and can't figure it out, he thinks it might lay in the computer.
fuse keeps blowing when a/c compressor kicks on on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
- Traction control light abs light n engine light all came on at once
1999 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($228 - 332) in Kinderhook, IL
- 15,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Des Moines, IA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Austin, PA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($228 - 332) in Eastaboga, AL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Whitestone, NY
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($220 - 252) in Whaleyville, MD