My sister inlaw had her son put on a new starter but he had a wire crossed then it did damage to the alternator replaced that. Now when the a/c compressor kicks on it blows the fuse, she took it to a mechanic he says he checked all the wiring and can't figure it out, he thinks it might lay in the computer.
fuse keeps blowing when a/c compressor kicks on on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
1999 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Kinderhook, IL
- Air Filter Replacement ($55 - 85) in Des Moines, IA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($154 - 198) in Austin, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($330 - 499) in Eastaboga, AL
- Powertrain Control Module Replacement ($471 - 618) in Whitestone, NY
- Tie Rod Replacement ($506 - 549) in Whaleyville, MD