My heated seats and heater both stopped working at the same time. I am sure it is a fuse. The Ford manual troubleshooting section (fuse listing) does not give a clear indication of which fuse it could be - none of them listed sounds like heater or heated seats. Help. Thanks
fuse for heated seats and heater on 2005 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
2005 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($64 - 80) in Tipton, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($323 - 426) in Victor, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Honey Creek, WI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Leipsic, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($221 - 260) in Marquette, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($306 - 473) in East Templeton, MA