My heated seats and heater both stopped working at the same time. I am sure it is a fuse. The Ford manual troubleshooting section (fuse listing) does not give a clear indication of which fuse it could be - none of them listed sounds like heater or heated seats. Help. Thanks
fuse for heated seats and heater on 2005 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?