My heated seats and heater both stopped working at the same time. I am sure it is a fuse. The Ford manual troubleshooting section (fuse listing) does not give a clear indication of which fuse it could be - none of them listed sounds like heater or heated seats. Help. Thanks
fuse for heated seats and heater on 2005 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air