My heated seats and heater both stopped working at the same time. I am sure it is a fuse. The Ford manual troubleshooting section (fuse listing) does not give a clear indication of which fuse it could be - none of them listed sounds like heater or heated seats. Help. Thanks
fuse for heated seats and heater on 2005 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.