ok, Let me try this again, I have looked through the Repair manual and The owners Manual and can not find a diagram of the interior fuse box for my car. The fuses are right above the hood open handle. I need to know what the numbered fuses work. It usually has a diagram on the cover but my cover is missing. Ive tried Freepdfdownload.net and it doesnt have a picture of it.
Fuse Box Diagram on 1996 Nissan Altima
by Kody in Kansas City, MO on July 21, 2010
2 answersSeptember 24, 2010
1 answerJuly 21, 2010
1 answerMarch 24, 2009
3 answersNovember 03, 2009
1 answerJanuary 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- What could be causing my alternator to fail I have put two on in less than a month and when it fails I lose throttle
- I lose throttle when alternator stops putting out 12 volts or less
- When I start my 2002 Nissan altima, it makes a loud rattle noise at a cold start on most occasions.
- When you turn on car it makes a vacuum suckling noise? What can it be?
- My car wont start after an overheating problem due to a radiator cap not being put back on. What could the problem be?