ok, Let me try this again, I have looked through the Repair manual and The owners Manual and can not find a diagram of the interior fuse box for my car. The fuses are right above the hood open handle. I need to know what the numbered fuses work. It usually has a diagram on the cover but my cover is missing. Ive tried Freepdfdownload.net and it doesnt have a picture of it.
Fuse Box Diagram on 1996 Nissan Altima
2 answersSeptember 24, 2010
1 answerJuly 21, 2010
1 answerMarch 24, 2009
3 answersNovember 03, 2009
1 answerJanuary 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking