ok, Let me try this again, I have looked through the Repair manual and The owners Manual and can not find a diagram of the interior fuse box for my car. The fuses are right above the hood open handle. I need to know what the numbered fuses work. It usually has a diagram on the cover but my cover is missing. Ive tried Freepdfdownload.net and it doesnt have a picture of it.
Fuse Box Diagram on 1996 Nissan Altima
2 answersSeptember 24, 2010
1 answerJuly 21, 2010
1 answerNovember 26, 2016
1 answerMarch 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
1996 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($207 - 276) in Tylersville, PA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in North Matewan, WV
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 283) in Brodhead, WI
- Air Filter Replacement ($58 - 80) in Burlingham, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($285 - 332) in Evergreen Park, IL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($124 - 317) in Hutchins, TX