where abouts do i change my fuse for radio and door locks . i don't have owner's manual so i don't know which fuse box to change fuses
fuse box on 1996 Ford Explorer
4 answersFebruary 21, 2009
2 answersMarch 15, 2011
1 answerApril 22, 2011
0 answersJune 10, 2010
1 answerMarch 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1996 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in San Perlita, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Taylor Springs, IL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Alix, AR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($206 - 303) in Bearden, AR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($58 - 153) in Herrick Center, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($44 - 63) in Greenville, CA