NEED DIAGRAM OF FUSE BOX FOR A 2000 SEBRING LX1. CAN YOU HELP ME?
FUSE BOX on 2000 Chrysler Sebring
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring22 reports
1 answerMarch 25, 2011
2 answersApril 05, 2011
2 answersJanuary 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2000 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($460 - 757) in Randolph, UT
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,036 - 1,470) in Sugarloaf, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($130 - 171) in Renner, SD
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mountain Home, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($788 - 1,442) in Shandon, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($157 - 198) in Noblesville, IN