I do not know how long it was for the first fuse to break, but the second fuse broke within 10 days. This fuse controls the Overdrive switch, the auto lamps and the belt minder.
Fuse# 29 (5amp) has blown twice. on 2003 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.