I do not know how long it was for the first fuse to break, but the second fuse broke within 10 days. This fuse controls the Overdrive switch, the auto lamps and the belt minder.
Fuse# 29 (5amp) has blown twice. on 2003 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2003 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Kamiah, ID
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kellyton, AL
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 355) in Kenduskeag, ME
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Babson Park, FL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($89 - 135) in Rogers, ND
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($383 - 485) in Lebanon, IN