I do not know how long it was for the first fuse to break, but the second fuse broke within 10 days. This fuse controls the Overdrive switch, the auto lamps and the belt minder.
Fuse# 29 (5amp) has blown twice. on 2003 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2003 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 1,107) in Kamiah, ID
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($335 - 550) in Kellyton, AL
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - 111) in Kenduskeag, ME
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Babson Park, FL
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($2,201 - 2,614) in Rogers, ND
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Lebanon, IN