I do not know how long it was for the first fuse to break, but the second fuse broke within 10 days. This fuse controls the Overdrive switch, the auto lamps and the belt minder.
Fuse# 29 (5amp) has blown twice. on 2003 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Engine interchange year with the 4.2
- Windshield wipers don't work. Put new switch. Motor works. Switched relays.
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.