Why does the car sometimes not start unless i pull one or two fuses out then it starts right away? The battery is fine.
Fuse on 1999 Volvo S80
2 answersNovember 03, 2015
1 answerMarch 02, 2012
3 answersSeptember 27, 2009
Verified for the Volvo S8026 reports
1 answerApril 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- need to find out where the vacuum hoses (2) off the air cleaner are connected to
- Passengers side air have gone off,never been in an accident of any kind.
- The hood is stuck I can pull the latch but it wont pop
- Estimated repair cost of wiper fluid tank replacement?
- My 2005 volvo S80 shut off when driving and will start back up about 10 minutes