Why does the car sometimes not start unless i pull one or two fuses out then it starts right away? The battery is fine.
Fuse on 1999 Volvo S80
1 more answer
Verified for the Volvo S8026 reports
2 answersNovember 03, 2015
1 answerMarch 02, 2012
3 answersSeptember 27, 2009
2 answersAugust 21, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
1999 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($282 - 382) in Big Pine, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($313 - 405) in Marlow, NH
- 105,000 Mile Service ($999 - 1,429) in Saint Marys, GA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($372 - 483) in Portage, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($772 - 2,005) in Karluk, AK
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Bunker Hill, WV