Hi, my headlight and running light went out on my toyota at the same time...is this controlled by a fuse? If so, how do I find it? Thanks
fuse? on 2004 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2004 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Alief, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($331 - 1,004) in Campton, KY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stephentown, NY
- 52,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Boynton, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($349 - 408) in River Forest, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($603 - 713) in Oakesdale, WA