I am getting a gurgling noise from heater core and faint smell of coolant. Core was replaced 2 months ago, And recently i blew a heater line as well. Does not overheat but warms up quickly. Only hear this noise when I first start engine. Not sure if this is related but my A/C doesnt work either
funny noise in core on 1999 Ford F-150
2 answersNovember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Engine interchange year with the 4.2
- Windshield wipers don't work. Put new switch. Motor works. Switched relays.
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.