I am getting a gurgling noise from heater core and faint smell of coolant. Core was replaced 2 months ago, And recently i blew a heater line as well. Does not overheat but warms up quickly. Only hear this noise when I first start engine. Not sure if this is related but my A/C doesnt work either
funny noise in core on 1999 Ford F-150
2 answersNovember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Scranton, SC
- Radiator Replacement ($519 - 768) in Grand Blanc, MI
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Red Oak, VA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($127 - 212) in Hagerman, NM
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($281 - 440) in Mulhall, OK
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,341 - 1,478) in Deerton, MI