Sometimes I see some oil drop underneath my driveway, last week as I was coming back from work, I started feeling cooled, getting closer to home my tem.garge going towards red.stopped the car to my mechanic, told me it's the oil cooler.all parts changed including service (parts from dealer) got home with the car , the next morning checked my radiator and again oil taking over water.what csn I do, what has gone, how can I solve this problem, why has this gone wrong, please help!
Full Thick oil in my radiator, on 2003 BMW X5
Asked by for the 2003 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I was driving when I lost compression and could not go anywhere, then it shut of
- Would you buy a BMW X5 AWD V8 that has 190k miles?
- heater control powers off and on randomly cannot turn back on.
- Do I have to replace all 6 ignition coils at once? Can I just replace the bad 1?
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
2003 BMW X5 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Coffeeville, MS
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($179 - $273) in Waldo, FL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($199 - $276) in Pascagoula, MS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($563 - $776) in Kent, WA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($352 - $409) in Victor, ID
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($138 - $162) in Sebastian, FL