Sometimes I see some oil drop underneath my driveway, last week as I was coming back from work, I started feeling cooled, getting closer to home my tem.garge going towards red.stopped the car to my mechanic, told me it's the oil cooler.all parts changed including service (parts from dealer) got home with the car , the next morning checked my radiator and again oil taking over water.what csn I do, what has gone, how can I solve this problem, why has this gone wrong, please help!
Full Thick oil in my radiator, on 2003 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
2003 BMW X5 Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Coffeeville, MS
- Heater Hose Replacement ($212 - 277) in Waldo, FL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,210 - 2,805) in Pascagoula, MS
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Kent, WA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,659 - 2,480) in Victor, ID
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($497 - 619) in Sebastian, FL