Sometimes I see some oil drop underneath my driveway, last week as I was coming back from work, I started feeling cooled, getting closer to home my tem.garge going towards red.stopped the car to my mechanic, told me it's the oil cooler.all parts changed including service (parts from dealer) got home with the car , the next morning checked my radiator and again oil taking over water.what csn I do, what has gone, how can I solve this problem, why has this gone wrong, please help!
Full Thick oil in my radiator, on 2003 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
- noise from fan. it gets really loud. coming from front of vehicle. could this be
- Should I replace the transmission fluid in my 2003 X5?
- what would be causing a clicking sound (rotational) upon startup and running?
- My Ask went out and I was wondering around how much it will cost to fix it