Sometimes I see some oil drop underneath my driveway, last week as I was coming back from work, I started feeling cooled, getting closer to home my tem.garge going towards red.stopped the car to my mechanic, told me it's the oil cooler.all parts changed including service (parts from dealer) got home with the car , the next morning checked my radiator and again oil taking over water.what csn I do, what has gone, how can I solve this problem, why has this gone wrong, please help!
Full Thick oil in my radiator, on 2003 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
2003 BMW X5 Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($536 - 1,761) in Coffeeville, MS
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Waldo, FL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,278 - 2,942) in Pascagoula, MS
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,386 - 1,971) in Kent, WA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($215 - 533) in Victor, ID
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($82 - 89) in Sebastian, FL