I removed the gas tank in my 1999 f150 to fix a leak. when I disconnected the hose for the sensor closest to the fuel pump (one of the two white plastic sensors) I noticed the end of the connection is covered with a plastic film. Is this supposed to be covered?
fuel tank sensor hose connection is covered with plastic on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?