I removed the gas tank in my 1999 f150 to fix a leak. when I disconnected the hose for the sensor closest to the fuel pump (one of the two white plastic sensors) I noticed the end of the connection is covered with a plastic film. Is this supposed to be covered?
fuel tank sensor hose connection is covered with plastic on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Scranton, SC
- Heater Core Replacement ($710 - 898) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($963 - 1,247) in Red Oak, VA
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Hagerman, NM
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($286 - 302) in Mulhall, OK
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($47 - 114) in Deerton, MI