I received a code suggesting the fuel tank pressure sensor was not working properly. Where do I find the sensor?
Fuel tank pressure sensor location on 2004 Ford F-150
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2004 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($372 - 463) in Verona, MS
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Berino, NM
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Cedar Lake, IN
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($150 - 263) in Montrose, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($37 - 95) in Lulu, FL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($294 - 637) in Branchville, VA