My front fuel tank is 3/4 full and my truck will not start. My rear tank works fine. Is there a selector switch proble or a fuel pump problem?
Fuel Tank on 1997 Ford F-250
2 answersOctober 08, 2014
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
0 answersSeptember 06, 2014
1 answerNovember 30, 2010
1 answerOctober 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- There seems to be a false load on the alternator.
- When driving approx. 25mph or faster my front end will start bouncing out of con
- Donor vehicle 1981 F100 to 1988 F250 Recieveing Vehicle
- Gas gauge shows empty but tank is full. Fuel pump replaced not long ago. Truck sat in a garage for a few years but was started and driven monthly, around the block to keep battery charged. Could this be the anti slosh module?
- What might cause a loud squeal when pressing in the clutch at idle?
1997 Ford F-250 Estimates
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($683 - 855) in Great Bend, NY
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($64 - 80) in Chamberlain, ME
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($556 - 1,252) in Mount Hood Parkdale, OR
- AC Condenser Replacement ($358 - 490) in Eden, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($818 - 938) in Templeton, IA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Plymouth, IA