My tank is shot and I can not find one under $400.00. Plus the labor is outragous. Has any one had there fuel tank repair rather then replaced on this car? I found a radiator shop that says they can be repaired?
Fuel Tank on 1996 Nissan 240SX
2 answersJune 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 240SX Questions
- Once I turn the car on its wont let me put it in 12345 gear
- My brakes keep locking, everything has been changed, calipers, brake hoses;
- When I turned the fan switch in smoke came out. switch problem or fan motor ?
- How much would electrical repairs cost on a 1995 Nissan 240
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?
1996 Nissan 240SX Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kansas, AL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 66) in Sullivan, MO
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Cooks, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($601 - 822) in Fort Recovery, OH
- Windshield Wiper Switch Replacement ($148 - 164) in Onslow, IA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($44 - 78) in Texola, OK