My tank is shot and I can not find one under $400.00. Plus the labor is outragous. Has any one had there fuel tank repair rather then replaced on this car? I found a radiator shop that says they can be repaired?
Fuel Tank on 1996 Nissan 240SX
2 answersJune 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 240SX Questions
- Once I turn the car on its wont let me put it in 12345 gear
- My brakes keep locking, everything has been changed, calipers, brake hoses;
- When I turned the fan switch in smoke came out. switch problem or fan motor ?
- How much would electrical repairs cost on a 1995 Nissan 240
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?
1996 Nissan 240SX Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($169 - 253) in Kansas, AL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 208) in Sullivan, MO
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($324 - 430) in Cooks, MI
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($364 - 504) in Fort Recovery, OH
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Onslow, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($631 - 1,666) in Texola, OK