ok my van has started stalling ive replaced the fuel pump and filiter the coilpack and tuned it up over $300.00 in parts and 4 hours in laber and its stilling and acting like its not getting fuel. i noticed that a box at the front of my fuse panel will sart clicking and my pumprun contuisley and at that point the van wont crank but if no clicking and pump runs a sec snd stops it will crank and run great until it gets hot then it shuts down and will not crank untill its cooled down can any body tell me whats wrong haveing the computer checked only said missfire.
fuel system probs on 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(26)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(97)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(2)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
- Is there an under the dash fuse box in this vehicle? if so, where?
2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($297 - 435) in Boggstown, IN
- AC Recharge ($156 - 220) in Fort Gaines, GA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Pacific Grove, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ookala, HI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($280 - 293) in Westlake, OH
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($906 - 937) in Chiloquin, OR