Ok i am having some problems with my car cutting off and or sputtering i have already replaced the fuel pump twice and i think its still giving me problems. The other day it got down to about an 8th of a tank of gas and it started jerking and sputtering. Can anyone give me some tips its getting expencive
FUEL SYSTEM PROBLEMS on 1999 Saturn SC1
Asked by for the 1999 Saturn SC1
1 answerMarch 29, 2010
1 answerFebruary 06, 2010
No one can seem to find the small emissions leak in my car. Engine light always on. Gas cap already replaced.
2 answersNovember 11, 2014
3 answersSeptember 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC1 Questions
- There is a real bad jerk when I put car in reverse and sometimes while driving.
- My car lost all coolant, why would my freeze plug blow?
- I'll remove. The. Radio car don't Start ??? Does it have anti-DEF
- I have a noise under the passenger floor that is a light steady clunking
- How to repair 2002 Sc1, dashboard lights being out
1999 Saturn SC1 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cranston, RI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($228 - $291) in Lawrence, PA
- Thermostat Replacement ($164 - $214) in Laupahoehoe, HI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Wallops Island, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($329 - $361) in Laurel Fork, VA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Wetumka, OK