i get gas up to the throttle body but it don't start fuel pump is 2-3 years old what's the pressure supposed to be
fuel system on 1991 Oldsmobile Bravada
2 answersApril 08, 2011
Verified for the Oldsmobile Bravada38 reports
3 answersMarch 02, 2014
2 answersJuly 06, 2015
1 answerDecember 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1991 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Falmouth, MI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($245 - 429) in Newburyport, MA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($565 - 857) in Dana Point, CA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($210 - 377) in Bloomingdale, IL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Concho, AZ
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Golden Valley, AZ