car would not start--had it towed home, and could not hear the fuel pump run with key on--next day it started but ran very rough now won't start at all--no fuel pressure at the fuel rail--checked pump, have no power at the pump ???
fuel system on 1998 Buick Regal
Verified for the Buick Regal3 reports
1 answerFebruary 19, 2012
2 answersFebruary 18, 2009
1 answerJanuary 14, 2010
0 answersJanuary 16, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1998 Buick Regal Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($380 - 620) in Jefferson, ME
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($87 - 145) in Loyalhanna, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Oceano, CA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($339 - 431) in Niota, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($657 - 1,061) in Collinston, UT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($284 - 325) in Neavitt, MD