car would not start--had it towed home, and could not hear the fuel pump run with key on--next day it started but ran very rough now won't start at all--no fuel pressure at the fuel rail--checked pump, have no power at the pump ???
fuel system on 1998 Buick Regal
1 answerFebruary 19, 2012
2 answersFebruary 18, 2009
1 answerJanuary 14, 2010
1 answerOctober 27, 2009
0 answersJanuary 16, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why won't my windows work unless I turn the right signal on then they pulse
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?