Where is the fuel shut off switch in an 2002 toyota camry?
fuel shut off switch on 2002 Toyota Camry
There is no fuel pump cut of switch or "inertia switch" on a Camry. There is a main relay and fuel injection computer senses the engine is running or cranking and starts and maintains the fuel pump running status
2 answersApril 02, 2011
2 answersFebruary 20, 2014
1 answerNovember 23, 2010
2 answersMay 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?