my fuel shut off light is on tryed to rest it but nothing happened what else could cause this its not getting gas and will no longer start
fuel shut off on 1994 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort130 reports
2 answersAugust 05, 2011
3 answersMarch 23, 2012
1 answerMay 17, 2014
0 answersOctober 28, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1994 Ford Escort Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Hazel, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 211) in Swampscott, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Mill Creek, PA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 292) in Butler, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($428 - 467) in Guayanilla, PR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($264 - 381) in Walkerton, IN