My check engine light came on. I took it and had it put on the machine to see why. The code that show was P0327. Knock sensor condition. Probable cause Knock sensor defective-Check connector and wiring to sensor - engine mechanical condition- knock or rattle in engine - low fuel pressure. How serious is this problem going to turn into? Where the best place to have this check out?
fuel sensor on 2002 Buick Rendezvous
by Trouble control in Dalton, GA on August 09, 2010
2 answersDecember 03, 2009
1 answerMarch 11, 2011
3 answersDecember 29, 2010
1 answerJune 12, 2011
2 answersMarch 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rendezvous Questions
- My Daughter 2003 buick rend. thre car quits pulling you can stop cut off switch and crank back up and it will go again for a little ways.
- My vehicle is just cranking but wont start. Please help
- Serious rust issues, rear wheel wells totally rusted through. Anybody else with this issue? How expensive to fix? Wont even pass inspection
- The cars temputure keep going high but there are no leaks and all fluids filled! My husband says it needs a thermostat because the hose is to hard and bottom hose does not appear to have and fluids going thru it!
- If my temperature gauge quit working, now car won't start ? Any ideas ?