my 1993 villager died, so I listened fuel pump wasn't coming on so I replaced it. now when you turn on the key there is a continious clicking noise at the pump relay, so I changed that and still nothing and it's still clicking. Where should I go next I checked the fuel shutoff switch and it appears to be ok its down anyway.
fuel relay????? on 1993 Mercury Villager
by earcutter in Shelton, NE on April 11, 2011
2 answersMarch 01, 2009
0 answersMay 27, 2012
2 answersJanuary 27, 2011
1 answerAugust 13, 2011
4 answersFebruary 06, 2010
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- When I accelerate there is a ticking sound . And when I slow down it stops . Roght now it's doing it all the time . Like when a child puts a card on the spokes of his bike . What is that and how expensive is it to fix . And can it be done at home ?
- tranmission drag when brake pedal is release and sometimes dont move
- Pressure control solenoid L
- Were is there gas smell in my cab of 99 mercury
- Is it better to leave o/d on or off? It has been on for 3 years