my 1993 villager died, so I listened fuel pump wasn't coming on so I replaced it. now when you turn on the key there is a continious clicking noise at the pump relay, so I changed that and still nothing and it's still clicking. Where should I go next I checked the fuel shutoff switch and it appears to be ok its down anyway.
fuel relay????? on 1993 Mercury Villager
2 answersMarch 01, 2009
0 answersMay 27, 2012
2 answersJanuary 27, 2011
1 answerAugust 13, 2011
5 answersFebruary 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon