my 1993 villager died, so I listened fuel pump wasn't coming on so I replaced it. now when you turn on the key there is a continious clicking noise at the pump relay, so I changed that and still nothing and it's still clicking. Where should I go next I checked the fuel shutoff switch and it appears to be ok its down anyway.
fuel relay????? on 1993 Mercury Villager
2 answersMarch 01, 2009
0 answersMay 27, 2012
2 answersJanuary 27, 2011
1 answerAugust 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- under the steering wheel
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
1993 Mercury Villager Estimates
- 145,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Seminole, AL
- 55,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Metcalf, IL
- 35,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Moretown, VT
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Corning, KS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($228 - 306) in Shawnee on Delaware, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($334 - 402) in Macon, GA