I was replacing the fuel tank and the wires from the plug on top of the fuel pump pulle dout of the plug. I cannot find anyone that can tell me which wires go to which spot in the plug so that my fuel gauge and fuel pump will be wired properly and work correctly. I also cannot find a new plug in a salvage yard.
Fuel pump wiring on 1990 Ford Probe
Asked by for the 1990 Ford Probe
1 answerJuly 15, 2011
1 answerSeptember 27, 2010
1 answerMay 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Probe Questions
- Headlights problem ..
- why on a 1997 ford probe is the flywheel shifted toward the block?
- Clutch has little to no resistance; cannot change gears at all.
- what all other model vehicles will interchange with an 89 Ford Probe fuel pump
- I broke my only key to my car I have a key maker just need to know the code
1990 Ford Probe Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Playa del Rey, CA
- Air Pump Replacement ($210 - $311) in Landisburg, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($310 - $404) in Sparta, VA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($333 - $395) in Franktown, VA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Klingerstown, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($193 - $245) in Walnut Hill, IL