I was replacing the fuel tank and the wires from the plug on top of the fuel pump pulle dout of the plug. I cannot find anyone that can tell me which wires go to which spot in the plug so that my fuel gauge and fuel pump will be wired properly and work correctly. I also cannot find a new plug in a salvage yard.
Fuel pump wiring on 1990 Ford Probe
1 answerJuly 15, 2011
1 answerSeptember 27, 2010
2 answersMay 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Probe Questions
- How do i get my car to start?
- Wires in back along panel a blue wire. 2 of em that r not connected to anything?
- i have the 2.5l motor, i smell oil burning, and i know Oil is inthe crankshaft
- Where can I purchase a low oil level sensor switch for my 1990 Probe GT.
- my 89 ford probe gl will die while idles