Replaced: Fuel filter, fuel pump, fuel relay switch and computer. Have also reset fuel safety switch. Running out of possible solutions.
Fuel pump stops pumping when warmed up after car is turned off. Any reason? on 1992 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1992 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Poplar Grove, IL
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Solsberry, IN
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Pen Argyl, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($437 - 583) in Brisbane, CA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($459 - 1,417) in Ebervale, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($319 - 370) in Fisher, LA