I payed over $1300 for a fuel pump replacement at Reston Automotive and a quote by a dealer for just parts was as much as your estimate. Can you explain? Just checking!
Fuel Pump Replacement on 2000 Nissan Xterra
1 answer 2 comments
5 answersOctober 17, 2009
1 answerJune 07, 2010
Verified for the Nissan Xterra85 reports
1 answerAugust 12, 2013
0 answersJuly 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mill Run, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($274 - 337) in Bumpass, VA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($246 - 347) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Enon Valley, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($108 - 148) in Rushville, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($363 - 399) in Brinnon, WA