I payed over $1300 for a fuel pump replacement at Reston Automotive and a quote by a dealer for just parts was as much as your estimate. Can you explain? Just checking!
Fuel Pump Replacement on 2000 Nissan Xterra
1 answer 2 comments
5 answersOctober 17, 2009
1 answerJune 07, 2010
1 answerAugust 12, 2013
Verified for the Nissan Xterra76 reports
0 answersJuly 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other
- my car will start but it wont shift somebody told me its my shift cable how much
- What would make the key deactivated itself