key in 'on' position, in tank pump won't run. start car both pumps run. should in tank pump run briefly in the 'on' position? is this an ecu problem.
fuel pump relay question on 1991 Volvo 240
Verified for the Volvo 2408 reports
2 answersJune 12, 2010
2 answersJune 27, 2015
2 answersAugust 21, 2014
4 answersApril 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
- Replaced battery and alternator and car still dies.
- Fuse box under hood
- How many hours should it take a good mechanic to resurface & install used head
1991 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($240 - 323) in Potosi, MO
- Universal Joint Replacement ($235 - 327) in Harsens Island, MI
- Water Pump Replacement ($244 - 359) in Juana Diaz, PR
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($174 - 230) in Virginville, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($176 - 222) in Petroleum, WV
- Rack & Pinion Assembly Replacement ($1,550 - 2,184) in Lynn, IN