no fuel pressure,but has new fuel pump.
fuel pump relay location on 98 buick lesabre on 1998 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1998 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in White Haven, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Randallstown, MD
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($311 - 782) in Calhoun, GA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($224 - 321) in Meansville, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,091 - 2,068) in Laurel, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mayetta, KS