where is the fuel pump relay location on 1999 toyota camry 4cyl
fuel pump relay location on 1999 Toyota Camry
The fuel pump relay is located under the fuse box cover in the engine compartment next to the battery running back to the air filter housing. The relay is identified on a label on the under side of the fuse box cover. It is toward the rear of the fuse box.
1 answerOctober 28, 2015
1 answerMay 06, 2010
2 answersMay 14, 2015
1 answerSeptember 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($293 - 454) in Tad, WV
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Richland, TX
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($410 - 565) in Cerrillos, NM
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mc Intire, IA
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($522 - 1,463) in Lares, PR
- Heater Core Replacement ($400 - 1,152) in Alma Center, WI