fuel pumps in start position, does not pump in run position, want to check relay before pulling tank/pump, don't know location of relay and need tip on how to test it
fuel pump relay location on 1992 Toyota Pickup
1 answerApril 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- engine light comes on truck loses power
- Transmission willn t line up with the motor on my 95 Toyota truck 22re
- Truck starts ,runs. After 30 min. , park for 20 min. starts, stalls.
- When I turn the key you can hear a whizzing sound, but the engine won't crank.
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?