My relay for my fuel pump is rapidly clicking there is fuel going to the car( I can smell it) but the engine just turns over and over with no start. The fuel pump, filter,gas tank have all been replace. recently have replace brake line, starter and neg battery cable. random point after the last items were replace my in dash lights for my brake,airbag and seatbelt randomly flashes when driving
fuel pump relay clicking when powered on on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
Asked by for the 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- Is this manual transmission in the Pontiac sun fire 2001 inter changeable to use in the 2004 Pontiac grand am 2.2 engine five speed
- My car will not go past 30 in drive, but it will if I manually put it in 2nd
- Dash lights went off and on. now they are off. changed fuse. still off.
- How to fix if only shifts to first and second?
- Sluggish acceleration and stalling.
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Havelock, NC
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($142 - $260) in Mount Carmel, SC
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($800 - $1,050) in Elberon, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($139 - $208) in Lebanon, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($184 - $223) in New York Mills, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($75 - $160) in Braggadocio, MO