My relay for my fuel pump is rapidly clicking there is fuel going to the car( I can smell it) but the engine just turns over and over with no start. The fuel pump, filter,gas tank have all been replace. recently have replace brake line, starter and neg battery cable. random point after the last items were replace my in dash lights for my brake,airbag and seatbelt randomly flashes when driving
fuel pump relay clicking when powered on on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What is the plate that bolts to the head in between the head and the coil pack.
- Car rumbles and shakes with brakes held only in drive
- Replaced coolant reservoir, still leaking coolant, not overheating. What could be the problem?
- have a 2003 sunfire with 530,000 miles - running on 3 pistons - is it worth doing a valve job
- Would a bad serpentine belt and tensioner cause the car to crank but not start? Mine recently slipped upon inspection bolt missing from ac making it wiggle. Replaced bolt in compressor and belt reinstalled. The car will crank but not start.