My relay for my fuel pump is rapidly clicking there is fuel going to the car( I can smell it) but the engine just turns over and over with no start. The fuel pump, filter,gas tank have all been replace. recently have replace brake line, starter and neg battery cable. random point after the last items were replace my in dash lights for my brake,airbag and seatbelt randomly flashes when driving
fuel pump relay clicking when powered on on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($259 - 751) in Havelock, NC
- 45,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Mount Carmel, SC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($298 - 554) in Elberon, VA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($167 - 281) in Lebanon, MO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($465 - 679) in New York Mills, NY
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 168) in Braggadocio, MO