fuel pump always cuts off and check out by bypassing relay and car still starts.but the voltage feed wire to the relay shuts off,I suspect from the computer.After few hours vehicle start up again.This will run for few more Km/Ml then it shuts itself same thing relay disconnected.
fuel pump relay always cut off from Ecu(Ecm) on 1995 Mercedes-Benz S320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
- power locks not working
- Shocks replaced all four.
- Squeaking front right
- the piece behind the left rear tire is loose and it blew out the tire. what is that piece.? called?. its a black box connected to 2 pipes
- Failed smog p0401 low flow /leak at purge valve. Why does mechanic say that they are not able to address EGR until wireharnesd is repaired. I only wanted a smoke test done and leak reapaired
1995 Mercedes-Benz S320 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($330 - 384) in Mount Juliet, TN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($166 - 263) in Bellmont, IL
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($2,104 - 3,279) in East Thetford, VT
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tamarac, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($340 - 469) in Rupert, ID
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($652 - 711) in Grand Rivers, KY