Have been told the transmission will have to be removed to replace the fuel pump, pretty hesitant to do this after I have seen your article on this..please shed light on the situation for me. Thanks
Fuel pump quoted by dealership to cost $1500 to replace?? Seems high!!! on 1994 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1994 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 64) in Negley, OH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($259 - 330) in Mark, IL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Pinckney, MI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($175 - 243) in Highland Lakes, NJ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($589 - 908) in Rio Verde, AZ
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($568 - 813) in Palm City, FL