Have been told the transmission will have to be removed to replace the fuel pump, pretty hesitant to do this after I have seen your article on this..please shed light on the situation for me. Thanks
Fuel pump quoted by dealership to cost $1500 to replace?? Seems high!!! on 1994 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
- Why does my battery always run down after 2 days despite engine and switches off