I have replaced my fuel pump twice each time it last about a day then the next morning it wont start.Anyone have any ideas as to what could be the problem?
fuel pump problems on 1999 Ford Expedition
1 more answer
2 answersJuly 09, 2016
1 answerJanuary 07, 2011
3 answersMay 09, 2014
Reported by BenjieRaymond and 1 other for the Ford Expedition2 reports
2 answersMay 28, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
1999 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($217 - 329) in Preston, MN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($148 - 361) in Willits, CA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Farmington, ME
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($110 - 149) in Cleveland, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($243 - 277) in Bixby, MO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($357 - 749) in Newark, AR