I have replaced my fuel pump twice each time it last about a day then the next morning it wont start.Anyone have any ideas as to what could be the problem?
fuel pump problems on 1999 Ford Expedition
2 answersJuly 09, 2016
1 answerJanuary 07, 2011
3 answersMay 09, 2014
2 answersMay 28, 2016
1 answerFebruary 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif