1991 Chevrolet S10 Q&A

1991 Chevrolet S10 Question: Fuel pump problems

I was driving and my truck started to jerk and sputter, if i pumped the gas wile idling it would stay alive, but if i didn't it would die and not start back up. Is the fuel pump the problem or is there more I need to be worried about? -
Hi friend, first of all is the fuel pump working. turn the key on and listen for noise from the pump operating. also you might need to change the fuel filter. -
I changed my fuel pump this weekend and now my truck will not start. I still have not put the b...
i changed fuel pump, it is working, im gitin fuel up to the bleader at back of intake, i have pressure, truck wont start unless i dump fuel into air cleaner tube
Died on freeway like out of gas(had 3/4) no fuel pressure. Changed relay and pump, seemed logical-- no current to fuel pump, checked codes NO CODES no power to either side of the relay when turned ...
The fuel pump may fail causing the engine to stall and not restart. Our technicians recommend replacing the fuel filter every 30,000 miles to help prevent undue strain on the fuel pump.
I have a s-10 Chevy pickup truck. Today I went to work and the truck was working fine. When leaving work I notice that I left my door kinda open.. When I tried to turn on the truck I didn't hear a ...