I was driving and my truck started to jerk and sputter, if i pumped the gas wile idling it would stay alive, but if i didn't it would die and not start back up. Is the fuel pump the problem or is there more I need to be worried about?
Fuel pump problems on 1991 Chevrolet S10
Verified for the Chevrolet S1059 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet S1058 reports
7 answersMarch 12, 2013
3 answersDecember 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
- over heated won't start. Head is good and replaced. Is it worth putting back to