where is the fuel pump at on a 2002 jaguar x type 2.5 liter
fuel pump problems on 2002 Jaguar X-Type
1 answerMarch 30, 2011
4 answersMay 25, 2011
0 answersMarch 14, 2015
1 answerJuly 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- My air conditioner is blowing, then I hear a sucking sound as if the shutters closed. Afterwards, cold air stops blowing. Few minutes later, the shutters open again and begins blowing cold air.
- i receive misfire codes on back 3 cylinders, have replaced coils and plugs yet problem persists, engine shudders above 2000 rpm.
- Brakes not releasing pedal staying down while in drive position. All 4 wheels not turning
- Coolant fans are staying on and killing the battery i take the ground cable off not to drain the battery.the next day i put the cable back on and the fans came on
- How much would it cost to fix an O2 censor,also sway bar rear and front