1996 Ford Aerostar Q&A

1996 Ford Aerostar Question: Fuel Pump problem

Got new complete sending unit and both lines are hot, but when I plug it in to fuel pump its not receiving juice to the pump. Had the fuel pump checked and its good so what could be the problem? When I unplug the ground wire and put a test light to it its hot, but when I plug it back into place its not hot on either side coming to it. Can somebody please help me resolve this issue? -
I'm looking at the wiring diagram at it shows 4 wires to the sending unit, and a solid black wire for the ground, is that where you are getting 12 volts? And the ground wire is not connected? And you have 12 volts to the pink/black wire only when trying to start the car? -
Seams like the fuel pump is not pumping fuel.
will not start but the fuelpump is running all the time
Where is the fuel pump located on a 1992 Ford Aerostar? Nevermind. Found it. =)
changed the fuel filter between the tank and motor does this also have the filter on the fuel pump in the gas tank if so how much to replace the filter
Ok here what I have done so far. I have changed the fuel pump and fuel filter. Changed plug and wires. Fuel pressure regulator has also been changed. The only way I can get it actually run is spr...